Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,849 (356,059 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)