Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.299 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,846 (3,598TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)