Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨50,710 (2,812TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)