Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,977 (5,362TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)