Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,332 (1,055,415 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (25 minutes ago)