Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,277 (3,522,788 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (19 minutes ago)