Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02103 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,161 (4,429,953 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)