Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00790 INR / UZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,275 (9,272,578 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)