Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,592 (¥154,030) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)