Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,221 (€1,839) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)