Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,968 (€1,789) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)