Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.308 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,117 (RM6,410) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)