Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,778 (RM5,138) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)