Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,429 (Shilling187,900) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)