Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,863 (20,575₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)