Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨43,849 (руб 38,486) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)