Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,763 (1,112,650 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)