Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,264 (1,712,881 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (31 minutes ago)