Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04164 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,872 (3,839,483 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)