Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04562 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 100% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,691 (4,114,469 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)