Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,460 (3,666,298 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)