Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04358 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,505 (3,407,978 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)