Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.329 INR / XCD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,809 (EC$5,294) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)