Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.202 INR / XCD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,932 (EC$4,005) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)