Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08388 INR / RWF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,982 (1,299,266 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)