Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08014 INR / RWF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,396 (1,015,609 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)