Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,563 (19,615₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)