Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,548 (€2,307) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)