Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,565 (€2,793) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)