Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,246 (Taka 85,791) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)