Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.902 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,938 (9,264 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)