Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.720 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,880 (7,870 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)