Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.682 INR / SDG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨47,835 (4,941 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (20 minutes ago)