Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,478 (26,489₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)