Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,187 (﷼ 54,450,047) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)