Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,296 (﷼ 43,400,073) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)