Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,496 (﷼ 50,023,358) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)