Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,529 (3,651TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)