Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,042 (4,044TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)