Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,595 (¥245,813) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)