Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,365 (€1,995) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (36 minutes ago)