Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,778 (€1,830) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)