Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,212 (€1,532) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)