Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,280 (€1,575) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)