Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,333 (€1,399) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (37 minutes ago)