Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,195 (¥104,498) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)