Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / NPR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,744 (₨ 125,025) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)