Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,491 (₨ 181,068) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)