Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,630 (€1,516) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)