Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,455 (元14,702) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)