Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.690 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,703 (31,170 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (36 minutes ago)