Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,600 (€2,543) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)