Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.693 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,378 (32,442 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)