Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.151 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,447 (44,259 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)