Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.736 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,727 (40,464 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)