Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.946 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,918 (32,563 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)