Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,927 (38,607 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)