Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.694 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,566 (48,463 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)