Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05445 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,537 (1,313,823 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (40 minutes ago)