Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05594 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,523 (2,387,041 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)