Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,530 (2,115,112 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)