Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,626 (1,055,994 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)