Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,758 (98,392 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)