Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,213 (388,340 KZT) in Karagandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)