Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20243 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,025 (326,167 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)