Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22959 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨44,303 (192,968 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)