Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23630 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,328 (251,074 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)