Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23350 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,401 (250,115 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (33 minutes ago)