Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,662 (44,093 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)