Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,918 (53,431 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)