Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,409 (41,377 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)