Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,051 ($2,310) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)