Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21155 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,441 (266,805 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)