Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42639 INR / LKR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,143 (241,900 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (24 minutes ago)