Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,712 (¥164,267) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)