Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,421 (¥273,149) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)