Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,184 (RM4,478) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)