Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,198 (RM6,964) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)