Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.347 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,583 (RM6,228) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)