Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01695 INR / KHR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,725 (4,703,260 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)