Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 INR / UGX
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,188 (4,815,440 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)