Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 INR / UGX
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,930 (5,105,790 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)