Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01796 INR / UGX
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,146 (6,913,714 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)