Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.012 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,355 (C$2,864) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)