Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,213 (31,529₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)