Cost of living comparison between Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,367 (30,395₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (31 minutes ago)