Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,888 (27,330₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)