Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.621 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,845 (34,664₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)