Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.361 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,871 (27,901₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)