Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,599 (6,578 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (37 minutes ago)