Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.309 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,195 (6,173 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)