Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,145 (4,708 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)