Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,483 (4,304 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)