Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,365 (4,334 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)