Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,195 (руб 80,033) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)