Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,692 (руб 69,333) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)